- Know the climates
Best time travel to Bali in when it is in the best climate. Let’s see, Bali lies in Indonesia, which is a tropical country. Consequently, average 12 months-spherical temperatures are a balmy 26°C to 29°C or about 80°F up to 85°F which vary handiest with altitude. The average temperatures inside the relevant mountains are 18°C to 24°C or 64°F up to 75°F. Days are usually 12 hours long 12 months-round.In fashionable, Bali and Lombok have similar weather, although Lombok is dried and gets much less rain than Bali. The new and sticky wet season lasts October to March with downpours that may obscure all visibility. The wet season brings every day rain with the worst falling between December and February. From June to August, the temperature drops barely and there is usually a fresh cool breeze in the air. Humidity is high throughout the wet season and better inside the dry season.The popular dry season, known as “summer time” with the aid of the locals although it is the southern hemisphere, is cooler and plenty greater high-quality. The satisfactory time to visit is during the dry season from April to October. This is additionally high season together with Christmas and New Year, whilst most hotels and villas will fee better quotes. December and january are characterized by surprising and brief thunderstorms in the afternoon, although now and again it could rain for days, flooding all the rivers and roads. For up-to-date statistics on climate in Bali, visit www.accuweather.com.
- Know the low, high and top season to travel
Other than the climates, the best times travel to Bali can be known by understanding low, high & top season to travel. They are:
- Low: From January 9 to June 30 or September 16 to December 20. Off-season is a first rate time to barter deals on resorts and find reasonably-priced resort packages.
- High: All day in July also September 1 to September 15; Chinese language new year and Easter week. Accommodation is difficult to discover and nearly as costly as top season. Roads aren’t as congested as at peak, but it’s far nevertheless tough to get round comfortably.
- Peak: All day in August also December 20 to January 9. Even though the climate in august is cooler than the rest of the 12 months and there’s little or no rain, December’s climate is warm and humidity is excessive. During height season, Bali is bursting at the seams with tourists. The roads emerge as closely congested and dinner reservations are hard to get. Anticipate to pay almost double for accommodations; shopkeepers will pressure a tough good deal.
- Know the time of the public holidays
Maximum of the predominant Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhist vacations are celebrated in Bali. The government additionally units some extra days every year in the course of the year, though Islamic vacation dates trade 12 months to 12 months. So, the following holidays which can be said as the best times travel to Bali, Indonesia:
- January: 1 (New Year);
- February: Chinese language new year, Maulid/arrivals of the prophet;
- March: Nyepi Balinese new 12 months);
- April: Right Friday, Waisak day/Buddha’s birthday;
- May: Ascension Day;
- August: 17 (Indonesia Independence Day);
- September: Eid-ul-fitr, shared excursion through authorities’ decree;
- November: Idul adhaand hajj pilgrimage;
- December: Islamic New Year, Christmas Day.